Release 1.0.3 - 29th September 2020
Bug fix for DeltaJSON public preview API.
Release 1.0.2 - 22nd September 2020
Refactored logging to use slf4j library - to extend logging options beyond java.util.logging
Release 1.0.1 - 23rd June 2020
Bug Fix: fixed a critical bug that stopped Graft and Three-Way Merge endpoints from working.
Release 1.0.0 - 8th June 2020
This is the first full release of DeltaJSON. A summary of its features at launch is below:
- A variety of ways to handle change between JSON files including two-way comparison, three-way merge, and grafting a changeset onto a target file.
- A new JSON delta format to display changes in JSON files.
- Different ways of comparing JSON arrays including an "orderless" method that matches on similarity of content.
- The ability to compare strings on a word by word basis.
- Compare files from cloud bucket services - currently supporting AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, and Google Cloud Storage
- Start comparison jobs that can be polled to check status - particularly useful for jobs that will take longer to run.
- Make requests and post JSON to be compared through a variety of methods.