Release 1.2.0 - 30th March 2021
- Updates to DeltaJSON REST service to make sure that the jobs/downloads are authorised for service hosted by DeltaXML.
- The REST services now lists all jobs available to the authenticated user from his job history.
- Asynchronous job information is now stored in the database if the rest call is made to the service hosted by DeltaXML. This feature is used by DeltaJSON SaaS to provide job history.
- The result files are now stored in AWS bucket if the rest call is made to the service hosted by DeltaXML. This feature is used by DeltaJSON SaaS to provide results in job history.
- Added a functionality to set a custom label for a job so that it can identified more easily from a list of jobs.
- The operation with word by word processing now takes significantly less time than before.
- Graft operation no longer fails on using other json files as input rather than using changes and target files