9.0.x Release Notes
Release 9.0.2 - 31 March 2022
- DITA Compare now ignores changes to comments when output format is FrameMaker track changes. This was customer support case CUST-561.
- DITA Compare now correctly escapes characters such as '< >' in text changes when output format is FrameMaker track changes. This was customer support case CUST-557
Release 9.0.1 - 10 Mar 2022
- DITA Compare now ignores Ignore whitespace addition and deletion when whitespace-processing-mode is set to ignore. This was customer support case CUST-479.
Release 9.0.0 - 18 August 2021
The "Core Comparator" is the engine that drives comparison of DITA files. In this release we have worked on its performance, averaging a 20% decrease in the time that the Core Comparator takes, and reducing most resources like the stack size that it uses. Depending on the inputs you have and the pipelines you use this may or may not be reflected in your timings.
- In line with other changes to our licensing processes, new licenses are no longer be tied to a specific product version. This means the next time we release a new major or minor release, you can keep using your existing license (so long as it is still in date of course!). New licenses issued will remain backwards compatible, but version 9.0.0 is the first to take advantage of this new date based system.
- DITA Compare is now distributed with Saxon 188.8.131.52
- icu4j has been updated to version 69.1
- Xerces has been updated to version 2.12.1
- fastutil is a new dependency required by DITA Compare