Release 7.0.1 - 31st January 2022
- With specific inputs and with detect-moves set 'true', an exception was thrown. This was support case CUST-467.
Release 7.0.0 - 27th July 2021
- Docbook Compare is now distributed with Saxon 126.96.36.199. Versions 188.8.131.52 and above are supported for backwards compatibility. We also support version 10.0+ (currently tested to 10.5).
- Docbook Compare is also now distributed with icu4j version 69.1 and Xerces 2.12.1
- fastutil is a new dependency required by Docbook Compare.
The "Core Comparator" is the engine that does the main comparison between the input pipelines and the output pipeline. In this release we have worked on its performance, averaging a 20% decrease in the time that the Core Comparator takes, and reducing most resources like the stack size that it uses. Depending on the inputs you have and the pipelines you use this may or may not be reflected in your timings.
- In line with other changes to our licensing processes, new licenses are no longer be tied to a specific product version. This means the next time we release a new major or minor release, you can keep using your existing license (so long as it is still in date of course!). New licenses issued will remain backwards compatible, but version 7.0.0 is the first to take advantage of this new date based system.