This documentation covers the licensing system used to deploy DeltaXML products. This licensing system uses software from Flexera Software LLC. We make use of the Flexnet Publisher licensing system to provide license checkout and check-in capabilities within our products. Additionally, for concurrent licensing, server daemons are provided for a number of different hardware/OS platforms.
License fulfilment and software downloads are provided by the Flexnet Operations Cloud (FNOC) system where DeltaXML customers and evaluators can download software and access their DeltaXML licenses.
This guide is designed to accompany the Flexnet Publisher License Administration Guide and the online documentation provided in FNOC.
New users should start by learning about our supported license types in Licensing models.
Server and Named User Procedures:
- How to determine a Server or Named User hostid
- How to obtain Server or Named User licenses
- How to configure Server and Named User licensing
- How to renew a license
- How to return a license
- How to upgrade a license
Concurrent Licensing Procedures:
- How to determine a license server hostid
- How to obtain a concurrent license
- How to setup a license server
- How to setup clients to use a concurrent (network) license server
- How to combine concurrent license files
Users of previous releases, particularly those that use our programming APIs, should consult Licensing transition information.
A glossary is provided which will be useful to both new users and those already familiar with Flexera licensing.