This documentation covers the licensing system used to deploy DeltaXML products, including the MyDelta portal (GUI) and the Licensing Command Line Interface (CLI) tool which can be used to manage your licenses. The licensing system uses software from Flexera Software LLC to provide license checkout and check-in capabilities within our products. Additionally, for concurrent licensing, server daemons are provided for a number of different hardware/OS platforms.
This guide will explain how to use both the MyDelta License Manager GUI and Licensing CLI tool, and is accompanied by the comprehesive Flexnet Publisher License Administration Guide.
MyDelta portal and tools:
- Setup the License CLI tool
- Using both License Manager GUI and CLI
- How to View and Activate your licenses
- How to Renew a subscription
- How to move a license between servers
- How to name and install your license file
- How to determine a Server or Named User hostid
Concurrent Licensing Procedures:
- How to determine a license server hostid
- How to setup a license server
- How to setup clients to use a concurrent (network) license server
- How to combine concurrent license files
A glossary is provided which will be useful to both new users and those already familiar with Flexera licensing.
Finally, easy to follow ‘How to’ videos are available on our Licensing Procedure Videos page.