Once you have followed the instructions in How to obtain Server or Named User licenses, you will have a license file.
Now you need to configure the machine(s) that will be running the DeltaXML software to use the license file.
First rename the license file to match the name of the product you are using.
The following table lists the names used for each product:
Product License File/Resource Name XML Compare
XML Compare REST
- Place the license file in one of the following locations:
- The same directory as the jar or exe/dll files in your unpacked installation
- Your home directory
- As a resource on your java classpath
- A user specified location may be used by calling the API method
- Test that the licensing is working. This can be done by typing
java -jar deltaxml.jar