Release 10.2.0 - 8th January 2020
- The comparison now handles the case when the colspan in a CALS table only exists in one of the input files.
- CALS table processing has been modified to avoid duplicating the table when a new column is added or deleted within an existing column span. This was the customer support case 659.
- When a CALS table row is added within an existing row-span section, the comparison result shows only the new row marked up, without duplicating surrounding rows. This was the customer support case 719.
- HTML table processing in XML Compare has been updated to identify invalid tables. Document Comparator can now be configured to handle the invalid tables and add useful warnings or throw an exception. This was the customer support case 688.
- HTML tables which are semantically the same but are different in terms of <col> and <colgroup> are now normalised to produce a better result.
- Where HTML tables in the input documents have a different <tbody> element-count, but the same contents, the difference may be ignored.
- XML Compare now generates useful error messages when CALS table's spanning, overlapping or colnum attributes have incorrect value types.
- For a CALS table with added/deleted columns, the alignment of entry elements referencing colspec elements in a CALS table has been improved.
- XML Compare table processing no longer throws an exception if a row spanning value is not an integer. This case is now handled properly by the table checker.